- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock features an elegant swan neck pediment with a turned, urn finial and a shell embossing.
- The polished brass-finished dial offers an ornate, gold tone center and a silver-tone chapter ring. A simulated, midnight blue moon phase accents the dial.
- An illuminated case and glass mirrored back and base highlight the polished brass-finished pendulum.
- Brass plate available for an additional charge.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option. Requires two C and two D sized batteries (not included).
- Heirloom Nameplate available for purchase.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0795
- Height 77.25" (196 cm)
- Width 18.5" (47 cm)
- Depth 10.25" (26 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.