- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This classic floor clock features a swan neck pediment, and includes a turned finial with a decorative shell overlay.
- Polished brass-finished dial features elaborate corner spandrels and center disk with a silver chapter ring and black Arabic numerals. An astrological, blue moon phase accents the dial.
- Crystal-cut, V-grooved glass offers a picture frame view of the polished brass-finished pendulum and brass-finished weight shells.
- A glass mirrored back highlight the polished brass-finished weights and pendulum.
- The top side glass panels are removable for easy access to the movement.
- Reeded columns include turned top and bottom caps which frame the door.
- The sculpted base features a decorative cut-out.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 82.5" (210 cm)
- Width 20.25" (51 cm)
- Depth 11.25" (29 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.