- Embassy Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- This curvaceous floor clock features a hinged top door framed with decorative overlays and complementing detailed removable crown.
- Carved leaf design accents are complemented by the heavily carved leaf design in the lower door.
- The distinctive dial features a crystal-cut center disk framed by a decorative wood ring to match the cabinet, and a circular spun brass-tone chapter ring with satin black Arabic numerals.
- The brass and silver-finished grid style pendulum features a crystal-cut center disk to complement the dial, and is framed by a brushed brass rim. An elaborately detailed vine motif frames the pendulum.
- The face of the dial is illuminated and also provides a warm glow to the interior of the cabinet, highlighting the pendulum and weight shells.
- The bombe' style base features an inset panel with a beautiful shell overlay gracing the cutout.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 84" (213 cm)
- Width 27" (69 cm)
- Depth 13.75" (35 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.