- Saratoga Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- Bonnet pediment features a dramatic carved shell framed by stepped swan neck pediment moldings.
- Base includes a decorative cutout.
- Polished brass-finished dial offers ornate corner spandrels, center disk, silver chapter ring with black Arabic numerals, and a stationary blue moon phase.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum and weight shells.
- Elegant columns frame the door which features crystal-cut V-grooved glass.
- Removable glass topside panels offer easy access to the movement.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable floor levelers under all four corners level the clock on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® chain-driven, Westminster chime plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Heirloom Nameplate available for purchase.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1109
- Height 75.5" (191 cm)
- Width 19.5" (50 cm)
- Depth 11.25" (29 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.