- New Haven finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- Accenting the pediment and base are four carved overlays and a dentil molding above the dial.
- The unique dial features a soft, aged design with an antiqued, brushed brass-finished bezel.
- Fluted columns frame the beveled glass front-opening door with an antiqued, brushed brass-finished pendulum highlighted inside.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 36.75" (93 cm)
- Width 16" (41 cm)
- Depth 7.5" (19 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.