- Finished in Worn Black on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with deep dents, gouges, and rasping for an aged appearance.
- Features distinctive paneled doors with inset panels, moldings, and antique charcoal ring pulls.
- Stores up to 22 bottles of wine with a generous amount of room in the doors for liquor storage.
- Front locking doors. The left door is secured with a slide lock on the upper interior.
- An upper fixed shelf may hold glasses and tumblers.
- Wooden stemware racks.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Auto-on light switch turns the light on automatically when the left cabinet door is opened and off when it is closed.
- 3X power strip outlet for operating small appliances.
- Two dovetail drawers with full-extension metal drawer slides for ample utensil storage.
- Laminated lift-up shelves inside each drawer for extra work surface.
- 180° full length piano door hinges allow doors to open wide.
- Adjustable floor levelers under all corners level the cabinet on any surface. INT0115
- Height 75" (191 cm)
- Width 43" (109 cm)
- Depth 23" (58 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.