No matter if it is in a home by the lake, the shore, the country or the city, the Adrian Bunk simply fits them all. The stately arches and wide plank spindles are set between substantial 2.75" posts. The Adrian Bunk has the style to transition with your child and family through time. This bunk breaks down into two twin beds. Finish Options:Type of Bed Options:
- Bed Dims: 81.75l x 42.75w x 40h
- Bunk Dims: T/T 81.75l x 42.75w x 74.75h, T/F 81.75l x 60w x 74.75h
- Hand crafted using Solid Eastern US Poplar wood & veneers, this bed is available in either White or Stone finishes.
- The bunk can be easily separated into two twin beds.
- The ladder can be positioned on either the right side or left side of the front rail.
- Heavy-duty metal bolt through side rail connection system for extra safety.
- This bunk is mattress ready with a complete plywood slat roll foundation system. The longitudinal strength of plywood makes it the ideal product for providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems. The mattress used on the top bed should not exceed 8 in height.
- This bunk easily converts to a twin over full with the purchase of a conversion kit.
- The twin over full ladder terminates at the lower rail to better accommodate a trundle.
- This bunk meets or exceeds all standards set by the CPSC and ASTM.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.