What girl does not want a place to sit and get ready for the day or simply pamper herself away from her siblings and the rush of a common house hold. Not only does it provide a cool spot to primp, it also offers storage and organization for necklaces, hair ties, bracelets, ribbons or crafts.Finish Options:
- Writing Desk Dimensions: 47.75"l x 22.25"w x 30.25"H
- Vanity Storage Mirror Dimensions: 39.5"l x 4.25"w x 31.25"h
- Three separate mirrors (a center and a left and a right wing) with solid wood frames and steel hinges.
- The mirror glass is finished with a beveled edge.
- A magnetic touch latch allows access to the storage area located behind the center mirror.
- The storage area is lined with felt to help keep valuables and keepsakes looking their best.
- Twenty wooden pegs line the storage area in two rows of ten. There is 9.75 of clearance under the first row of pegs and 12 under the second row allowing ample hanging space.
- Two dividers divide both the left and right side drawers into three equal spaces. One or both dividers can be removed to accommodate a wide variety of storage needs.
- Five piece drawer boxes with English Dovetail joinery at the front and back of the drawer.
- Full Extension, Side Mounted, Ball Bearing Drawer Guides.
- Outfitted with wooden drawer pulls featuring brushed metal insert.
- Bench built with kiln dried solid poplar frames and poplar veneers.
- For added strength, the case good backs are inset and screwed in place.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.